Pricing for the 2023-2024 Season!
SEMI-CUSTOM ROUTINE PRICING:
Package 1 = (Mostly songs, very few voiceovers) Voiceovers done by standard male voiceover artist
Package 2 = (Mostly songs, few voiceovers) Includes (1) standard female voiceover (2 eight counts) and several voiceovers done by standard male voiceover artist
Package 3 = (Medium amount of voiceovers, majority of mix is songs) Mix of standard male & standard female voiceovers throughout routine
Package 4 = Many custom male/female vocal artists including our new FRESH talented team of rappers/singers (Few licensed songs throughout)
FOR ANY ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT US AT INFO@SUNRISEMUSICPRODUCTIONS.COM
- Package 1 = $600
- Package 2 = $650
- Package 3 = $700
- Package 4 = $1000
- Package 1 = $575
- Package 2 = $625
- Package 3 = $675
- Package 4 = $975
- Package 1 = $550
- Package 2 = $600
- Package 3 = $650
- Package 4 = $950
- Package 1 = $475
- Package 2 = $525
- Package 3 = $575
- Package 4 = $875
- Package 1 = $400
- Package 2 = $450
- Package 3 = $500
- Package 4 = $800
Competition Dance (Hip Hop/Pom) Routines:
- 1:00 = $200
- 1:30 = $300
- 2:00 = $350
- 2:15 = $400
- 2:30 = $450
*** Dance package pricing includes the mixing of songs together to fit your needs/themes. For any custom additions, please inquire within!
New!! Gymnastics Floor Routine Music:
- Up to 90 seconds of songs mixed with memorable moments and sound effects to help you stand out! = $150
22-23 EDITS POLICIES:
IMPORTANT: To submit for edits, you MUST email firstname.lastname@example.org to unlock your project page, at which point you will be able to edit your count sheets. The standard edit turnaround completion is approximately 2-3 weeks (depending on availability) from the day it is requested.
All edits for custom work for cheer and dance are as follows:
- Sound effect edits are free for the ENTIRE season in which the custom work is originally created (***A maximum of 15 eight counts may have edits... if it is more than 15 lines, a $25 fee will be required. If it is more than 30 lines, a $50 fee will be required).
- Any standard sound effects edits (15 lines or less) needed in less than 2 weeks will incur a $25 rush fee. All other edits will be scheduled for 2-3 weeks (depending on availability) from the date of request, standard. *** Please note, rush fees cannot always be guaranteed. If you are in need of this, please inquire within.
ALL OTHER EDITS MUST BE SCHEDULED SEPARATELY AND NOT GUARANTEED IN 2 WEEKS:
- Eight count sheets submitted incorrectly that require an immediate edit will result in a flat fee of $50, plus the cost of any re-structuring fees listed below.
- ANY edits that require a restructuring on the part of the producer require a fee of $25 per section affected. These include (but are not limited to): Adding eight counts, subtracting eight counts, moving eight counts around, or changing songs (see next point).
- For every mix, we request that you choose at least a dance song + 3 additional songs. Song changes start at $25 per swap, and you must cover the cost of any song purchases that go along with it.
- Voiceover edits require a fee that is equal to the cost for the producer to record the new vocal (price depends on the artist used) as well as a $15 per eight count fee for the work.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER WHEN DOING EDITS:
- When you are changing sfx, and you remove a sfx from a box and DO NOT replace it with something else, you must write the word REMOVE. Only boxes with the word REMOVE will get sfx taken out when another sfx is not put there in its place. (Example, if you had a BHS written in a box before, but in your new edit you removed that BHS and didn’t replace it with another skill, only write the word REMOVE in that box rather than just deleting it. If you replace it with another skill, you only need to write that skill)
- Any and all instructions that are beyond simply sound effects changes must be written at the TOP of the notes box on the info tab of your project page.