Pricing for the 2019-2020 Season!
CUSTOM ROUTINE PRICING:
Package 1 = All voiceovers done by standard male voiceover artist! (Many licensed songs throughout)
Package 2 = Moderate variation of (1) female voiceovers (2 eight counts) and standard male voiceover artist! (Many licensed songs throughout)
Package 3 = Mix of (1) male & (1) female voiceovers throughout routine! (Less licensed songs throughout)
Package 4 = Many custom male/female vocal artists including our new FRESH talented team of rappers/singers (Few licensed songs throughout)
***** PLEASE NOTE, ALL SONGS USED IN ALL PACKAGES WILL BE FULLY LICENSED AND COMPLIANT WITH THE REGULATIONS SET FORTH FOR THE 2018-2019 SEASON. FOR DETAILS, PLEASE CONTACT US AT INFO@SUNRISEMUSICPRODUCTIONS.COM
- Package 1 = $550
- Package 2 = $600
- Package 3 = $650
- Package 4 = $950
- Package 1 = $525
- Package 2 = $575
- Package 3 = $625
- Package 4 = $900
- Package 1 = $500
- Package 2 = $550
- Package 3 = $600
- Package 4 = $850
- Package 1 = $350
- Package 2 = $400
- Package 3 = $450
- Package 4 = $750
- 1:30 = $250
- 2:00 = $300
- 2:15 = $325
- 2:30 = $350
*** Dance package pricing includes the mixing of songs together to fit your needs/themes. For any custom additions, please inquire within!
*** Please note that cover songs from UnleashtheBeats.com or Powermusictrax.com can be added to any package for $15 per song!
CUSTOM VOICEOVERS FOR SALE:
(Standard male spoken voiceovers ONLY):
- $5 per team name/mascot
- $10 per eight count
MALE SINGING VOICEOVERS FOR SALE!!!
- $15 per eight count produced
All edits for custom work for cheer and dance are as follows:
- Sound effect edits are free for the ENTIRE season in which the custom work is originally created.
- NEW FOR THIS SEASON!!! - Any edits needed within 7 days or less will require a $25 rush fee. All other edits will be one week, standard.
- ANY edits that require a restructuring on the part of the producer require a fee of $15 per section affected. These include (but are not limited to): Song changes, adding eight counts, subtracting eight counts, or moving eight counts around.
- Voiceover edits require a fee that is equal to the cost for the producer to record the new vocal (price depends on the artist used) as well as a $15 fee for the work.